A Message from Jennifer
I understand the many distinct issues facing our diverse area, but there is one thing all 11 counties in our district have in common. They want a government that listens to them and puts them and our shared conservative values first. I am eager to go to bat for our communities, because we all deserve to have a representative in Tallahassee that fights for us first.
Meet Jennifer: Conservative Republican and Business Owner
Jennifer graduated from the University of Florida in 1991 with a degree in Criminology and earned a Juris Doctor from The Florida State University College of Law in 1995. She practiced law, specializing in legal research and drafting, including service as a staff attorney for the judges of the Fourth Judicial Circuit. Jennifer is the owner of Hibernia Property Management, Inc., a commercial rental company in Orange Park. She also serves as business manager for the law office of Bradley, Garrison & Komando, P.A. Jennifer and her husband Rob live in Clay County where they raised their three children, Connor (23), Stephanie (21) and Caroline (19).
- Small Business Owner, Hibernia Property Management, Inc.
- Business Manager, Bradley, Garrison & Komando, P.A.
- Board of Directors, Board member (past Chair) PACE Center for Girls Clay, 2014-present
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Criminology, 1991
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1995, Law Review